Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bonus Post: Weekend Edition

I couldn't bear not sharing a few extra photos from my parent's visit that my mom sent to me.  So, here's a bonus post. In fact, I am trying my best to share all of the best photos we take, because I want to turn my blog into a photo book type thingy once we've moved back to the US.  I figure it will be great to have a hard copy version of my recaps and all of the photos.

So, to begin, here's a couple of shots from Ghent on our second day:



We all got those cappuccinos at Max, and they were so good.  But maybe a bit much once my apple fritters arrived in all their glory.

Next up, a random shot of my dad walking Jack.  A few of the days they were here, I needed to either go to my Dutch class or my English conversation group.  My parents kindly walked Jack and took her to the park every morning I was out.


Now, here's a couple of photos from my birthday dinner:


I guess we were enjoying ourselves. I need a tan.
Now a nice shot of my mom and me at Kinderdijk:


Grabbing coffee at cafes was a daily occurrence on our trip.  My parents love them some coffee.  Here we are at Bagels and Beans, a cute cafe in Eindhoven (well, they actually have multiple locations throughout the Netherlands):


And some additional shots from Delft:

Newlyweds taking photos on the Markt in Delft.


Monschau:


Todd and Jackaroo (wax versions) both doing their mannequin impressions in this pic...

Doggy jail at the castle.
And finally, here we are in Den Bosch:

Look at that blue sky!

Enjoying the bosschebol in Den Bosch.
So there you have it. I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment