She's already become a pro at finding a shady spot to lay in. That black fur will get ya.
We enjoyed a laid back weekend that included drinks with some friends in a lovely garden bar on Friday, followed by lots of time grilling and being outside the rest of the weekend. We even managed to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with some grilled chicken taco action on Sunday.
Sunday evening we scoped out a new (to us) little village 10 minutes from Eindhoven called Oirschot. We had heard of a bar boasting a beer list of over 700 beers, so we went and had one on their patio.
| Todd's chosen brew, an imperial IPA from Scotland. |
I also thought I'd share a few photos from my foray into "modeling" the other day. Mindy, who you last saw dressed in head to toe orange, came over to Eindhoven a couple of weeks back, camera in hand. She's taking a photography class and needed a subject to photograph. Her task was to take various types of action shots. So, we headed into downtown Eindhoven, where I proceeded to jump around and get lots of strange looks from passersby. Here's some of her handiwork:
![]() |
| My directions were to fling my hair around. |
![]() |
| We couldn't pass up the chance to get a shot next to "Perfect Happy". |
In these next few, Mindy was attempting to make me look like David Blaine. Check out how good I am at levitating!
![]() |
| Girl on left is impressed by my magic skills. |
Pretty cool, right? Now here's a few of Jack, she was a great subject because she's much speedier than me.
And a few more with my bike in the mix.
![]() |
| This is in our alley that leads out to the street. |
It was fun acting like a crazy person in public for the day.
Now it's that time in the blog where I need to let you know that I won't be posting for a week and a half or so.
My brother, Cam, and his girlfriend, Jamie, are arriving in Amsterdam on Thursday. Todd and I are beyond excited for their arrival. We are doing the Amsterdam thing for 2 days, and then heading to southern Spain for 4.5 days before heading back to Eindhoven for the remainder of their trip. It is going to be amazing! And as always, I'll be back with multiple posts to recap our adventures with them. You won't want to miss it!















Ok, just read my first Holland to Holland post. Love it!!! I'm a gonna back up and start at the beginning. So fun meeting someone else over here that knows our childhood song of "Tulips are blooming"! U of M... Go Blue!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Wow - awesome pictures - so how did you levitate?
ReplyDelete