After receiving a slew of photos from J and C, I realized that it is my duty to provide some additional pics to accompany my last post. They really fill in the gaps where the Riksen photo taking failed. Alas, here's some additional pics and information for each day I mentioned in the last post.
Germany:
 |
| I could really go for some potato pancakes right now. |
 |
| How could I possibly deprive my readers of this gem?? |
Christmas Eve:
.JPG) |
| We're bad friends. We gave a bum bike to a pregnant woman. Halfway through the ride, the back brake stuck and made it a whole lot harder for C to pedal. |
 |
| Woody and Paul concert |
Christmas Day:
 |
| Park visit Christmas morn. |
 |
| The feast. |
 |
| We lost the first game of charades to the boys and C is not happy. |
 |
| There may have been dancing. |
Hopefully you're all as relieved as I am that these moments were captured! I'll still be back with round 2 or 3, depending on how you look at it, next time.
Man it was gross when we had to take that "Lady and the Tramp" picture after J and C had already taken the first bites out of that bratwurst. I guess it was all for the sake of fun and a good picture.
ReplyDelete#goodtimes