On Saturday, I was part of an all-day bachelorette party extravaganza for my friend Sam who is getting married this weekend. The day began with me finding my inner child at the biggest theme park in the Netherlands. De Efteling is a theme park along the lines of Disney, with a magical, ethereal feel to it. I actually haven't been to Disney World since I was a kid, so this was a fun day.
Here's the entrance to the park, followed by a pic of Sam in the awful wedding dress we made her start the day in.
![]() |
| I think she took this dreadful thing off immediately after this photo. |
| Champagne toast! We smuggled it in. |
| Sam working on the "Dirty Quiz". |
| The food was actually good - I had a goat cheese salad, at a theme park. |
![]() |
| One of the rides that started inside and then ended up in the pond next to it. Well, in a boat in the pond. There was no swimming involved. |
![]() |
| View from the boat. |
| Said boat. |
| And a very nice group shot. |
This coming weekend, I promise Todd and I will actually be spending time together, just in case any of you were worried.




No comments:
Post a Comment