We are moving into our house in less than 2 weeks now, and we are full on planning out the nursery, even though we haven't actually bought anything for it yet. And this week we started our birthing classes, which will run for a few weeks. I think Todd and I both felt pretty good at the first one since we already knew a lot of the information that was covered. I'm sure there will be a lot to learn though as we continue, and plenty of fun videos to watch.
And now here's some pics from our last few weeks:
![]() |
| Todd, looking good after his 10K race. |
![]() |
| Enjoying an elephant ear at Tulip Time. |
![]() |
| Bachelorette party in northern Michigan with my future sister-in-law, Jamie. They gave me juice at wine tasting. |
![]() |
| Our friends the Catteys came to visit GR. |
| Outdoor dinners are the best! |
| On the swings with Carina. |







No comments:
Post a Comment