![]() |
Today Romy is 6 weeks old. Wow. She is growing up before our eyes. Yesterday I looked at the fingernail on her thumb and it suddenly looked massive! She is becoming more and more alert, which is a lot of fun. For the first 2 weeks, it seemed like she slept all the time, but now she's definitely spending more time looking at us, staring at new toys, observing the trees on walks, and of course her fair share of crying. We are really doing quite well based on my expectations of having a newborn in the house. We're not zombies from lack of sleep, which is such a blessing.
It has been a joy showing her off to those around us. Her grandparents and the rest of our family are totally smitten, and that has been a lot of fun to see. Jackaroo has been a great big sister, so that's a huge relief. Although sometimes it's hard to keep her from giving doggy kisses on the lips.
But I know you're really reading this post to check out some cute baby action, so I'll include some of my favorite shots (you know, out of the hundreds we've taken). Photo credit goes to BeeTree Studios for all of the professional shots (you'll know the ones).
![]() |
| Romy's first brewery experience. |
![]() |
| Twinnies! |
![]() |
| Post-bath adorableness. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Pretty eyes. |
We are in love. I cannot wait for what the future holds, while I'm also trying to savor every little moment with our precious daughter.



















Congratulations Meg and Todd! I had not heard your news so was surprised when I read when Romy was born!! She is adorable!
ReplyDelete