Enjoy! And I'll understand if you stop watching after 5 minutes or so due to nausea. Just take my word for it that nothing really exciting happens near the end. (I watched the entire thing waiting for the exciting part.)
Monday, February 18, 2013
Commute (Part 1.5)
Hey all - Todd here with an update to my original post about my commute. Let me just say, if you thought the original post was boring, then you're in for a real treat this time (hoping the sarcasm is coming through). I was perusing one of the cycling blogs I read and came across the video below. Upon watching this, I realized that even though I had thoroughly documented my commute with pictures, I hadn't taken a single video (or given such a thorough explanation of the Dutch road signs (see bottom left of the screen as well as the explanatory captions posted every 3 seconds)). You'll understand after watching what a thrilling adventure this video captures. The gentleman who filmed this lives in the city of Utrecht, about 40 minutes to our north on the A2. Utrecht is a city slightly larger than Eindhoven, however the bike lanes/roads look identical to what we have here.
Enjoy! And I'll understand if you stop watching after 5 minutes or so due to nausea. Just take my word for it that nothing really exciting happens near the end. (I watched the entire thing waiting for the exciting part.)
Enjoy! And I'll understand if you stop watching after 5 minutes or so due to nausea. Just take my word for it that nothing really exciting happens near the end. (I watched the entire thing waiting for the exciting part.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment