I am enjoying my Friday. My evidence, this photo:
Shopping at H&M followed by a cappuccino at a cozy cafe? Yes, please! They have free WiFi here too, so this is a real time update, people. I could get used to this. But Todd might have to hold me back from going to H&M too frequently...
Todd and I have a few options on the docket for the weekend. There is a humongous flower and horticulture exhibit/fair (which takes place once in every 10 years in Nederland) happening in the nearly neighboring city of Venlo that we might check out. Or perhaps we'll head to Maastricht which is about 45 minutes away. Not sure at this point, but you know I'll keep you posted!
Hey Megan, I've been following your blog and soaking up some European culture from abroad! I'm impressed (and jealous) that you guys are taking this adventure. Can't wait to see pictures of your house! Take care.
ReplyDeleteKara
EUROMEG EUROTODD
ReplyDeleteHi Todd and Megan, I enjoy your blog. Wish I could live there for a while. I say do both, I remember going to Maastricht. Very cool old city. Have fun, Deb
ReplyDeleteYou must go to the flower show if it only happens once in ten years. The old cities are great but have been there for 100s of year and will be there next weekend too! Of course you can do both, but if you have to choose....I say flowers should win this weekend! ISJ
ReplyDeleteIt is Monday!! Where did you decide to go?
ReplyDeleteISJ